Roar Studios is on the lookout for a Post Production Lead to join our video production team. The right candidate must have plenty of experience editing and delivering video to digital formats, be able to manage and engage with a diverse team effectively, and have a great eye for creative visual expression. If you think you fit the bill, reach out to us and we’ll start a conversation.
- Communicate project expectations to editing teams in a clear and concise manner
- Create an edit list based on the creative vision for the production and the script
- Create project plans for post-production operations in accordance with overall production schedules
- Manage, oversee and actively work on all Roar Studios video projects across post-production.
- Drive processes to meet deadlines, budgets, manpower, and technical quality goals
- Ability to take a creative approach and pay close attention to detail across all our video content
- Provide video editing progress updates to team leads and creative leadership teams.
- Coordinate with clients if/when required
- Work closely with the teams to ensure we create world-class video content conceptually as well as technically
- Suggest incorporating emerging technologies into work processes to improve output content quality and workplace efficiency
- A minimum of 5- 7 years experience working in a similar capacity
- An end to end understanding of video productions
- Ability to manage and work within a budget
- Ability to manage multiple project deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to work independently
- Extensive knowledge of video production equipment.
- Extensive knowledge of software suites such as Adobe Premiere and After Effects. Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator, Adobe Audition and Blender will be an advantage.
- Some animation experience, knowledge of sound balancing and sound mixing will be a bonus.
- Ability to work beyond standard working hours and on holidays if/when required
- A spacious office in the heart of Colombo, with an endless supply of tea, coffee, Milo and snacks
- Remote working and flexible schedules (we recommend reporting to the office once a week)
- An open-minded team that hail from different backgrounds (we don't discriminate on the grounds of ethnicity, religion, gender or sexuality - all are welcome!)
- Complimentary lunch on all working days
- Monthly team activities, team trips and yearly outbound training trips
- The opportunity to travel across Sri Lanka and meet interesting people from around the world
- An attractive remuneration package